In the construction of varos and its subpages, acknowledgements of copyright have to made, and also credit and thanks are due to a few people for their help and input
disclaimers and copyrights
- Doctor Who is copyrighted to the British Broadcasting Corporation, 1963, 2003.
- Doctor Who, TARDIS are trademarks of the BBC.
- All Doctor Who photographic images are used without permission of the BBC.
- No profit is intended from this site. It is only a site for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- The "Varos" name is possibly copyright by the BBC and/or Philip Martin 1985.
- Portions of "The Master" information document are from The Universal Databank by Jean-Marc Lofficier, Copyright 1992. Used with his kind permission.
- Portions of the Companions information documents are from The Radio Times: Doctor Who 20th Anniversary Edition. Copyright 1983. Used without permission.
credit and thanks
- Dwain Gleason: for allowing me to use links documents from his site, WhoLINK for the basis of creating the Links pages of the Doctor Who section.
- Steven Hill: for pictures of the companions, the Doctors, and the Master. A majority of Doctor Who images used on this site have been obtained from his site, The Doctor Who Image Archive
- Jean-Marc Lofficier: for allowing me to use parts of his Doctor Who reference book: The Universal Databank, in the writing of the Master information document in the Databank of the Doctor Who section.
- Outpost Gallifrey, and The TARDIS Library for book information.
- To all the people on the IRC channel #DrWhoChat, who put up with all my questions, plugs and general "buggings" about varos - they even coined a term, "Jondar's Syndrome" because of it! :-)
- And finally, all those people who have emailed me with comments, suggestions, links (both new and updated) and criticism on the site. Your input has been invaluable to the evolution of varos.